Reaction score
Just thought I'd say a quick hi and Lee I took my time in finding it but I am here lol

Hiya to the ppl I have met already on the South Yorks meets :)

Reaction score
Wow another CS'er.

Its quite quite on here, is it always like this, are Trophey owners more sensible :) :)

Reaction score
BTW Day are you gona take my post count away on here too or charge me 10p :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, i know as Benson your Sarah's mate, seeing that you were based in s yorks i deduced that Adele and Benson were one in the same, simple my dear Watson.

If you're at the 25th Nov meet I may well meet you too and Al at last!

Reaction score
Clever work, have a =D> , I was gona say star but there isn't one so a clap will have to do.

Yeah I will be at the meet on the 25th, duno if my names down yet or not, not too sure if
I am going to be driving or jumping in with Sarah.

hyb

Reaction score
(spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!)

Reaction score
Day, not quite sure what you mean, what exactly is this spam you talk of :)

Reaction score
hyb said:
(spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!) (spam!)

Hello :lol:

Reaction score
Well all the rumours of me spamming are lies, I post informative, clio related posts at all times :)

Honest I do :D

Reaction score
i see there's there's an influx of new Yorkshire based members, we need some more down South, especially those of the female variety :wink: