Jay

Reaction score
I've seen a few different types on k-tec's site but was wondering if anyone could recommend a good replacement for the standard Trophy exhaust.

Cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
best - Orbisoud
cheaper but still worth a punt - Prospeed, Yozzasport, Miltek (twin back box's though) or Janspeed.

Jay

Reaction score
Cheers Cue.

I have to admitt I was thinking of the Miltek, but don't want it to sound toooo boy racer if you know what I mean. My 197 has a nice tone, but the 225 we're trading it in for on Friday has a lovely note!

Reaction score
i have the Milltek system. Very happy with it, really nice performance note. Noting boy racer at all!. Looks good too :D

Jay

Reaction score
Seems to me that most people on here have fitted an after market exhaust. Looks like I need to get my backside down to K-tec!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Jay said:
Seems to me that most people on here have fitted an after market exhaust. Looks like I need to get my backside down to K-tec!

And check out their Orbisoud :)

I knew it sounded good but not till i heard Streetfighter arriving at RWS how good. :)

Reaction score
Go for a custom one pal. Be half the price of a Orbisoud but you'll probably be able to get them to craft it the same way.

I got mine done at AAS in newcastle.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophy176 said:
Go for a custom one pal. Be half the price of a Orbisoud but you'll probably be able to get them to craft it the same way.

I got mine done at AAS in newcastle.

TBH i wouldn't tell anyone to go out and spend that ammount of cash on one unless they have got money coming out of their ears, i was just saying that it really is the best that i have actually heard on a clio, it does look great and i suspect that it will still be going when many others are small piles of brown oxide. :)

Reaction score
When I was considering the exhaust last year Orbisoud was 950 and custom was 550. Ben at Angelworks commented that the custom on my Trophy was the best exhaust he'd seen.

Hmmm miss the wee Trophy at the minute!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Pah, what does he know :lol:

Good to see that you'll soon be back :wink:

Reaction score
If I had cash the orbisoud would be purchased and I dprobably go to France to get it fitted!! I wish.

Considering whether to go for nbc's Trophy or an R26.

Have you seen the orbisoud for the Meg? Looks awful comapred to the 182.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No, thought the version for the V6 was disappointing too. The only tiny niggle with the Orb looks wise is i would have preferred a slash cut but doing that with the rolled end would have been quite difficult i think.

Reaction score
I had slash cut tail pipes looked well cool. I m sure there is a picture on here somewhere of my exhaust.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
really want to hear the Orbisoud exhaust for real, I dont think the vids do it justice. Im seriously thinking of buying k-kecs last one. Thing is, on the vids ive seen some sound Brilliant and some sound poor.
Also just short of a grand is very very steep !

Does anyone know how much I could save if I bought one in france? My mate lives out there you see.

Reaction score
Depends on pound to the euro then your costs for getting there. I think when people looked into it before the saving was minimal. Give them a ring!!

Reaction score
Several of us got an Orb from France. It was organised by Streetfighter (Matt) and myself and Hoolio both bought them too.

Fantastic Exhaust, Amazing sound, bit of cabin boom tho. Mine is bedding in nicely now and some nice sounds when you lift off