Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ben @ angleworks was designing one when i was last down there - that looked the nuts and light as a feather.... not heard since if he actually has launched it - i'd have thought that would be more than an orb but if you've got the money go for the best :)

Reaction score
I can't say for anyone else but Charlie at Pro-Speed did a lovely exhaust for my 172 my friend Chris brought his Trophy and took it straight to Pro-Speed he said it was much better then the one he had from K-tec.. SharkyUK and I will be taking the Trophy to Pro-Speed as I know he will do what we want and his customer care is the best I have known.. but it does help that I dont live far from Cardiff

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
salem said:
I can't say for anyone else but Charlie at Pro-Speed did a lovely exhaust for my 172 my friend Chris brought his Trophy and took it straight to Pro-Speed he said it was much better then the one he had from K-tec.. SharkyUK and I will be taking the Trophy to Pro-Speed as I know he will do what we want and his customer care is the best I have known.. but it does help that I dont live far from Cardiff

mines a prospeed :) +1 from me..

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Theo - Did you go for the race version or the one with the extra silencer ?