Reaction score
Streetfighter said:
might put it on t'ebay with links to the ad from all the forums. I've had lots of interest already but times are hard and I can't show any loyalty as I need the brass. You interested at all?

yeah if i can work my ebay magic and grab a bargain :lol:

Reaction score
Yeah definately put a link on here to ebay if you sell it mate. I am very interested in exhaust and have a fair bi of cash at my disposal to get an orb.

I had to do the same with my CTR in the end pal. Sold it for 8100 but took filter, exhaust and mats with me! Filter went for 75 and exhaust and mats are currently on the bay.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
^

Bet your counting down the days until the new toy arrives! :p

I'm loving the Orb. One of the best things anyone could buy for their Trophy! (tupw)

Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
^

I'm loving the Orb. One of the best things anyone could buy for their Trophy! (tupw)

Glad you're enjoyed the Orb, they really are one of the best things you can get for the Trophy as you say and i do miss it sometimes.

I am am looking forward to my new toy but at the same time pleased it's not here yet as the weather is far too cold

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Streetfighter said:
Renaultsport said:
^

Glad you're enjoyed the Orb, they really are one of the best things you can get for the Trophy as you say and i do miss it sometimes.

I am am looking forward to my new toy but at the same time pleased it's not here yet as the weather is far too cold

Bring on the summer! :)

Reaction score
I'd stick "Clio Trophy" in the title, cos if someone is after a Trophy they'll more than likely use the filter option when searching on the title, in which case your car won't show up.

Streetfighter said:
sagman said:
I'd stick the ad in the "Renaultsport" category on PH too.

Good idea that sag!! Thanks.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/841062.htm

Deleted the other one out of the clio section :)

Reaction score
Number 296 is sold and will be with a new caring owner in 7days time. I will update the owners register and ask the new owner (if they haven't already) to come on here.