Reaction score
Trophy No.
You've both got Raider's and Trophys and now both selling and both getting.........................

Actually if it's another renault the only thing i'd go for is a R26.R although got to have a look at the Twingo Sport the other day, Quite nice the GF would like :)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
You've both got Raider's and Trophys and now both selling and both getting.........................

Actually if it's another renault the only thing i'd go for is a R26.R although got to have a look at the Twingo Sport the other day, Quite nice the GF would like :)

:lol: mine's not a Raider but it is a GTTurbo. If I was going (Renault) economical with a little fun i'd go for the RS Twingo, i actually like it (apart from the interior).
If I was going for a raw drivers car like when buying the Trophy i guess the closest, although very different creature, would be the R26.R

Reaction score
Cheers fella.

Can't remember off the top of my head what the torque figure was, made just short of 150hp atw's all in all with those mods + special map. So it's a genuine 180bhp car not like when it arrived.

Reaction score
Absolutely. You aren't the first person to ask though. Will be taking the exhaust off later this month and advertising it. As ever the sale will go to the highest bidder :wink:

Reaction score
Streetfighter said:
Absolutely. You aren't the first person to ask though. Will be taking the exhaust off later this month and advertising it. As ever the sale will go to the highest bidder :wink:

Gentlemen form an ordely que.........

What are you doing with the car px?

Reaction score
Trying to sell it :lol: Sorry! i wanted an enthusiast to buy it as it stands but it's just not going to happen is it?!

It's a good time to buy a car and a bad time to sell one, last resort is p/x. I'm even considering that due to the market I could just do with finding an extra 6-7k and keeping the Trophy but that would put me up to having 3 cars and probably slightly more ear ache. Don't really know what to do!!

Reaction score
Its bad news watching the price going down every week, thier even going below £7k
The only upside is that other cars are coming down as well.Bad news though if you need just to sell.

Are you going to sell the orb here or fleabay?

Reaction score
might put it on t'ebay with links to the ad from all the forums. I've had lots of interest already but times are hard and I can't show any loyalty as I need the brass. You interested at all?