Reaction score
Brought in the highly coveted group buy from GDI this winter and covered less than 4k miles since, this Maxogen is in as good as new condition. Supplied with instructions, all brackets, original boxes and wrapping and filter spray.
£260 cash on collection
£275 via paypal and including postage

DSC00104.jpg

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
good price, the now fabled GDI group buy would be more accurate... you waited longer for the thing than you've had it on the car lol

Jay

Reaction score
Funnily enough I just bought a load of new car hifi for the Trophy and my wife's 225, so no sorry.

The intake tube in your pic looks rather dirty. Will it come up ok? As I'm a little interested

Reaction score
Sorry chaps, now sold, to a CT member no less. I'm sure he will reveal his identity in due course!
Jay, its not dirty, just the way it looks, I think the older ones had a shiny rubber elbow which always look clean, these newer ones have a more substantial elbow that is made from a kind of matt finish rubber, obviously you can't put a shine on it so I suppose they look a bit more dull.
Selling the clio to clear a few debts, I already drive a S1 106 Rallye as my work car and am planning on getting a cheap 106 GTI to use as a track toy. Car, suspension and brake upgrades and maybe even some buckets can be had on the right side of £2k. Debts paid off will mean I can do plenty of track days, paying for the clio means I can't.

Jay

Reaction score
Well glad you sold it mate. Good luck with the new track toy;)