Reaction score
Essentially, on Saturday, somebody parked their rather clean looking Trophy in our car park next to mine, the gf noticed & said, 'that red clio's really nice'. After then explaining to her that it was a Trophy, just like mine, & that under all the dirt, they were both exactly the same colour ... i thought i had better get the bucket out ;)

So, having owned it since September, with the only clean having been done in November, by a friend who got fed up with it looking so minging, i got to work. For all the detailers, i used a pressure washer, bucket, & sponge. All from Halfords.

It now looks awesome!! From a distance. Up close, its covered in swirls, scratches & black tar/rubber/stone chips, but meh, its track car so who cares!

DSC04074.jpg
DSC04076.jpg
DSC04077.jpg
DSC04086.jpg
DSC04087.jpg
DSC04089.jpg
DSC04093.jpg
DSC04096.jpg
DSC04097.jpg
DSC04098.jpg
DSC04100.jpg
DSC04104.jpg
DSC04108.jpg
DSC04110.jpg
DSC04111.jpg

Spec wise:
Espace V6 airbox ith Pipercross filter
Pure Motorsport aircon delete kit (inc. lightweight alloy pulleys)
JMS 98 Ron remap (higher limiter)
BTB catback exhaust

15" Pro Race 3's with T1R's (road)
15" clio 16v wheels with R888's
Ferodo DS2500 front pads (& Carbon Lorraine RC5's for track)
Eibach Sportline springs
Eibach camber bolts (-2.8 degrees front, -1.8 rear)
Whiteline rear ARB (set to stiff)

Bimarco Futura buckets, OMP sidemounts/subframes & OMP 4" 4 point harnesses
'OMP' dished suede 350mm steering wheel

Picking up a MSV half cage on Saturday, so that'll finish it off nicely for a little while i think :twisted:

Reaction score
marrow said:
I think you've put a cheeky coat of wax on her :wink:

Nah, definitely no wax, thats probably the sunlight catching the swirls :lol:

I had planned on claying/machine polishing it if im entirely honest, but the lure of going for a drive was too great!!

Is it me, or can you only see half the pics as well #-o

Reaction score
I was going to post up on cs when i saw this yesterday, your eibach rear springs seem to have dropped the hight a bit more i think since you last posted up pictures, looks much nicer now.

Need to clean the engine bay i can see dirt on the top mounts lol.

Would be good to see the half cage in there should look nice with everthing else thats done, how is your car running since the jms remap? Has it smoothed the idle slightly?

Reaction score
Have you had a change of heart Sir Dave!? lol I never thought I'd ever see you right a post about cleaning the T ;o)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Dave you've been missing a trick here, all this time that you've been taking the p*ss out of us serial cleaners we've been laughing as we long ago realised that less dirt means less weight and a slippier faster car ;)