Reaction score
Oh, what a life it is to wear capsicum tinted glasses. Taking the long way round, going out to 'get petrol' when there's a garage on the way to work, doing two circuits of a roundabout because it's more fun to make your exit on three wheels, comparing every performance car you see to yours, no matter what it's price and parking next to Ferraris because you think it will make them envious.

What a shame only one in every 120,000 of us Britons can live it, I'm surprised they're not on a timeshare rota. :D

Reaction score
Can I add my congratulations. Top website with a great sense of community. You ask a question and there is always someone who'll provide an answer. Any Trophy drivers not on here are missing out on an essential part of ownership.

Reaction score
Well gratz to you all i really wish the site wasnt blocked through work or i would post here more :cry:

Reaction score
Can it be? Can another year have passed since I posted this?

It's tomorrow guys, I think we should organise something special for CT's 2nd Birthday.

How about a "Most fantastic/ridiculous picture of Trophy with owner" competition, with absolutely no photoshopping allowed?