Reaction score
Heres my car well, its got silvervisions and the best upgrade ever the wiper stalk conversion
\:D/
quite why its not standard I guess we'll never know but hey you cant have everything. :lol:

Attachments

• clio1small.jpg
    clio1small.jpg
    625.8 KB · Views: 1,421
Reaction score
ooh, that car originally was from my neck of the woods, was it an ex-demo do you know or a private owner?

Reaction score
Gareth said:
ooh, that car originally was from my neck of the woods, was it an ex-demo do you know or a private owner?

Car came from nr Milton Keynes.One private owner.
Did you see it about then?

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
Gareth said:

Car came from nr Milton Keynes.One private owner.
Did you see it about then?

i think i've seen it a couple of times, recognised it as a Camden car from the plates to be honest :wink:

Reaction score
Heres my other red car.......number 2 meets number 4.
I'll leave it to you to make up your mind to which is best.............

Attachments

• cliopug1a.jpg
    cliopug1a.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,369
Reaction score
Um, decisions, decisions. There are times where only a 205 GTI will do. You like red then?

Attachments

• Photo-0199.jpg
    Photo-0199.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 1,363
Reaction score
I always wanted a 205 when they came out but never got one...yep I am getting old :lol: spotted this one about 18 months ago and bought it.
I like the Clio's in metalic ( Subaru ) blue but seeing as the trophys are only in red settled for that !!
Unfortunatley the pugs up for sale as I've nowhere to keep it :(

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i saw a black 1.9 in my local reno dealer a day or so back. Should've got a pic, a while since i've seen a mint one, most are now turning into rust buckets.

Reaction score
Cue said:
i saw a black 1.9 in my local reno dealer a day or so back. Should've got a pic, a while since i've seen a mint one, most are now turning into rust buckets.

True, mine had a bit of a rust problem but generally they weren't too bad for rust as all GTI's had galvanised shells, pretty special in it's day. They fair much better against corrosion than a Williams for example and they came along 9 years later than the first 1.6's.