Reaction score
Trophy No.
Coming up for my 24K service and just wanted to know where people near me went. I live near stansted.

All I seem to hear is ren-tech, ren-tech, but there is no way im going to portsmoth to service my car! well maybe lol

Cheers

Reaction score
Search for posts by 160dmb, he lives near me and took his to somewhere in Harlow I think (could be wrong) anyway I believe he was pleased with the service... 8)

Reaction score
7MAT said:
After taking my car twice to Masters and them doing such a poor job I'm actually looking forward to the drive down to Portsmouth.

Mike will love what you've done with the Trophy Matt, you'll be chatting to him for hours!

Reaction score
BB Tuning were one of the best in the area, but as far as I am aware they are no longer doing services. Another option is GDI in Cambridge, worth while speaking to Andy on this see what price he can do.

Or RENTECH down south bit of a drive but I have only ever heard good words about them.

Reaction score
I'm torn between RenTech & Mark Fish for my next service tbh.

Although RenTech have the Renault diagnostic tools iirc.

Only heard great things about both.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
think i might go for GDI as i work in cambridge. says £163.91 for 24k service on website.

Anyone used GDi?

tempted by the Inlet Manifold Matching to @ £176 :D

But i wanted to keep my trophy standard

Reaction score
Andy at GDI Is a top bloke, but if your thinking of having the inlet matched I would suggest speaking to Angelworks BEN R On CS, he gets the inlets CNC matched and his work is second to none. Similar price as well and he is in the Cambridge area IIRC.

I took my car down to GDI Sometime last year for some advice and he was spot on, seems to always have time for people and I felt the advice he was giving was non bias.

With regards to Ben what he dosent know about engines isnt worth asking about, the guy is a genius and has given me loads of advice over the years.

Reaction score
Gazza said:
think i might go for GDI as i work in cambridge. says £163.91 for 24k service on website.

Anyone used GDi?

Dont be such a woss, INLET MATCHING IS THE WAY TO GO.

Its the one mod that is planned when the bank manager stops tightning his grip on my balls :lol:

nbc

Reaction score
I though I was the only Stansted Trophy owner :shock:
Where abouts?

I tried BB Tuning end of last year for servicing and they said they were concentrating on product development and will not be doing servicing and such like :(

I was recommedned Mark Fish Motorsport based in Harlow and I had a first service and wheel allignment done there. Done a good job and Mark's a top bloke and knows his stuff. Works and prepares cars for the Clio Cup rounds.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Im in great Dunmow mate, so very close. Knew i had heard of mark fish before but couldnt place it.

Does he have a web site or phone number?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
SteveC said:
Gazza said:

Anyone used GDi?

Dont be such a woss, INLET MATCHING IS THE WAY TO GO.

Its the one mod that is planned when the bank manager stops tightning his grip on my balls :lol:

I really want to get this done, but its such a splipery slope. I feel once i start tinkering i wont be able to stop and i cant afford to start. we must share the same bank manager!

Reaction score
Do it Gazza, it's not a mod anyway, mods, in my opinion are ones that affect your insurance, how are they going to know about this? It's just optimising the inlet airflow, machining the induction manifold as it should have been machined.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
But then i will need an ecu re-map. And now im happy, its faster. Shit i cant stop anymore. New brakes. It doesnt sound too great. Fuck it ive spent so much alrady orbisound here i come!

The list goes on. You see my point. I hope to spend this money driving the car on track, which i still havent done yet.

But to be honest i think i might have it done. :lol:

nbc

Reaction score
Rolly eyes were for me not seeing 'near Stansted'. Nothing against Dunmow, nice place.

Didn't think I had seen another in the village that is Mountfichet.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
wrighty is from dunmow too, we can have a north east essex meet. :lol: