Reaction score
First I was told delivery 20 September. This is confirmed in writing. Then im told computer says 29 September then a few days later 4 October today im told 7 October. They have given me no proper information except to say "well car is hand made very special could be sooner" ETC ETC. I am so pissed off. I want to complain to customer services now. Does anyone think customer services can help? Any other suggestions? Im sick of the lack of information and could not care a shit attitude of dealer. anyone else with similar priblems?? :(

Reaction score
Hi
I'm beginning to feel the same, but hope all will be resolved tomorrow.
Ordered mine 31 August, told three weeks to delivery.
Then that it had been moved back, no definite date.
Now possibly this Saturday, may hear tomorrow.
Just a bit disappointing to be told not yet, not yet, not yet each week I phone.
Which dealer are you using ? I'm buying from Renault Birmingham.
Chris

Reaction score
I hope this isn't usual, mine is due at thedealers (Wests of Cambridge) tomorrow 28th. Delivery to me early next week.

Reaction score
Hi all you 2 star people. Glad im not alone. Renault Ilford is dealer but I dont think they are holding it back on purpose I think its the whole Renault delivery system thats at fault. Designed for false promises

At the moment it feels like the LITTLE BRITAIN phrase "COMPUTER SAYS NO"

Must be worth waiting for though #-o

Reaction score
You lot have got me a bit nervous now - I was told Oct 4th (3.5 week delivery time) and I will give the dealers a call in the morning to see if its date has moved.

Reaction score
well looks like im in the same boat :( ordered mine the first week in august and was told i would get it before the end of sept ...

i received a letter from renault saying the dealership would get the car on the 27th of sept and would need a few days to get it ready no probs i thought :)

then on sat i received a phone call from the dealer telling me that i was going to get it sooner the 17 oct :shock: :shock:

i told him i had a letter that said it was due with him on the 27th so now im really confused .
he recons he would have to contact them and there may be a mistake , well i bloody hope so , as my cup is really needing a service and its due an MOT end of month ,i was also considering giving customer services a call as this is a joke , over 2 months ill have been waiting for this trophy ,which the dealer said is normal as the car is made to my order especially for me and not 1 thats in a compound , lol if u beleive that :?

anyway im told now that the earlest ill get it is the 10 oct ..
wait wait fuckin wait i h8 waiting , it better be bloody worth it

Reaction score
When i ordered at the begining of Sept i was given a date of the 4th Oct but it would probably be early and until last week was expecting to pick it up this Saturday. The dealer has now told me the 14th and i had a letter from Renault saying the 10th.

Reaction score
I ordered mine about 4 weeks ago and as promised it was delivered into my dealer (Wests of Cambridge) last Friday 23rd Sept and would be ready for me to collect on the Monday 26th Sept. Only prob now is, my loan has been pre-approved but i have to send off Payslips, then it takes 6 days for the money to enter my account! Talk about Torture :x

I went in to see it on Sunday to get the Number and take some snaps, but alas, all i could do was turn the key to start her, Rev at below 3500rpm, and sit in those oh so comfy Recaros!

Should have the £££ ready to collect it next Thursday. Fingers Crossed.

Reaction score
Hello Wigstar1,

What number was it? Don't want to get it mixed up with mine...:)

Reaction score
Not giving away the number just yet! There was only the one in the dealer compound! When are you supposed to be picking yours up?

Feel free to PM or email me.

Stu.

Reaction score
I gave the dealer a call today and just like the rest of you my date has been put back (it now arrives at the dealers on the 7th Oct). Apparently its still in France - so I have no idea if this means its likely to take even longer than this new date.

Reaction score
Thats a good idea Paul D!

If you can throw in a trip to a Ford Dealer and wait for some fool to pick up or test drive a Fiesta ST so we can have a right old laugh at them :lol: , and have some signs in the car windows with all the quotes from autocar and evo ect... about how brilliant the Trophy is! 8)

Now That'll really "p" off the dealers! =D>

Reaction score
just a we note to let all the peeps that have had there trophys delayed Know that according to Renault the delay has been caused to a back log of new cars waiting to be brought over the channel ,every car that comes into the country has to be checked so storage of the cars untill they get round to checking them has caused a big problem and they seem to have a big back log :(

ive now been told to expect mine on the 12th Oct but it could be subject to change im also getting my cup serviced and mot 'd so im legal untill it comes ....

Reaction score
yep, mines been delayed too - now due to arrive at the dealer on the 8th meaning it won't get PDI'd for that weekend so I'm now looking at it being the 15th before I can collect - just so happens that's my birthday so it's not all bad!!

Reaction score
=CatasTrophy= said:
just a we note to let all the peeps that have had there trophys delayed Know that according to Renault the delay has been caused to a back log of new cars waiting to be brought over the channel ,every car that comes into the country has to be checked so storage of the cars untill they get round to checking them has caused a big problem and they seem to have a big back log :(

ive now been told to expect mine on the 12th Oct but it could be subject to change im also getting my cup serviced and mot 'd so im legal untill it comes ....

oh dear this does not make me feel better . Seems like an indefinate delay. :cry: