Reaction score
Dealer phoned back and it should now arrive on Friday, if they get it by dinner they said i can pick it up Friday evening. Do you know what number yours is yet?

amm

Reaction score
Tomx said:
Dealer phoned back and it should now arrive on Friday, if they get it by dinner they said i can pick it up Friday evening. Do you know what number yours is yet?
no do you know your number yet

Reaction score
This weekend too for me :)

Loads of delays - just like everyone else, but the dealer asked me to sort out the insurance to start this Friday, so he must be pretty sure.

Its hard not getting too excited isn't it - I feel like a little kid at Christmas !

amm

Reaction score
dealers rang me up today my car will be in wendsday will have the car on friday it was friday or monday as the new clio is to be launch this weekend :eek: :D :D :D

Reaction score
I've probably already posted this somewhere, but not impressed with Renault Birmingham - car was over a week late, had been thrashed by the technicians, no fuel in it, and a couple of faults I had to sort out for myself.
So give it a thorough check and then enjoy it !!! :twisted:

amm

Reaction score
ChrisB said:
I've probably already posted this somewhere, but not impressed with Renault Birmingham - car was over a week late, had been thrashed by the technicians, no fuel in it, and a couple of faults I had to sort out for myself.
So give it a thorough check and then enjoy it !!! :twisted:
thanks chris will check the car out sorry to her that renault birmingham are crap renault wolverhampton are ok problem was the sales man was of sick and no one took over for him and also had some help from jeremy at renault sport uk strange how the car was delayed then when i got jeremy involved it is then coming on time strange is int it .
also the new clio is released this week end think that all the delers are intrested in that rather than exsisting customers :D :D :D

Reaction score
Well mine was due today but no call from the stealership to say anything!!! So i guess mine really will end up being the 19th.

amm

Reaction score
renault wolverhampton just told me the car is reddy and i car pick it up on friday as long as my insurance documents arive .
the car arived at the dealership at 9.30 am and was reddy by 1.00 pm. :D :D :D
Jezza give your dealership a ring and ask them if your car has arived i had to ring renault wolverhampton to find out :idea:

Reaction score
Seems like a few of us are picking them up on Fridaynow, did they tell you what number yours was?

Reaction score
Called the dealer and mine is now there (at last !) will be picking up this weekend.

Great to see so many people getting them in the next few days.

amm

Reaction score
Tomx said:
Seems like a few of us are picking them up on Fridaynow, did they tell you what number yours was?
no dealer did not know as the car was in the work shop when i rang :D

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Do not despair, you will get your baby soon... :p

Mine was ordered on 5/08, due to be delivered on 14/09, I had a week's delay but went on hols so only picked her up on 29/09, and it's GREAT. :lol: I love it. I part-ex my 172 and was missing that one a bit at first (I had it for 1 1/2 years) but the Trophy.... oh what a pleasure! I can't wait to take her on a trackday.

For those picking them up in the next few days: Enjoy!!! for the others, a little patience, it's worth the wait.

Reaction score
Looks like I may now not be getting mine this weekend....

Car is at the dealer but they don't think they can prep it for tomorrow (How long can a PDI take??) Apparently I can't pick it up Saturday because of the new clio launch. Nothing like looking after your existing customers eh? :roll:

amm

Reaction score
fazedesign said:
Looks like I may now not be getting mine this weekend....

Car is at the dealer but they don't think they can prep it for tomorrow (How long can a PDI take??) Apparently I can't pick it up Saturday because of the new clio launch. Nothing like looking after your existing customers eh? :roll:
pdi for my trophy took 2 hours + 1 hour to fit the frount spliter

Reaction score
Fazed, the PDI are not done at the dealers any more, they are done at CAT (the place where the alarm is fitted), all the dealers do is wash, clean and stick enough petrol in to get them round the block. I asked my dealer for a copy of the PDI paperwork and he blurted all of this out - sounds like your lot are just too busy to do the hand-over ?

Reaction score
Right, finally picking it up tomorrow night! Can't wait...

Make sure it's light enough for you to check the car properly for scratches etc!

Mine should arrive tomorrow but i wouldn't get over to the dealer before it's dark so im not risking pissing around and i will just wait till saturday.

Reaction score
Mines arrived today at the stealership. Can't pick it up till saturday though. Can't wait!!! :D :D :D :D