Reaction score
Trophy No.
:) I had seriously good fun over a long easter a couple of years ago on Dartmoor, short wheelbase and not as "kitted" but very capable. Wouldn't like to own one now, the fuel gauge used to visibly fall in front of my eyes and comfortable, i think not.

Reaction score
The one above has been totally stripped and rebuilt from the chassis up, including a new, more powerful engine which has also been tuned.. Inside he's built a bespoke computer install with touch screen for sat nav, music and movies, oh and it has a wireless card.. awaiting a sub to provide 5.1.. further to that, it has a roof tent, bespoke roll cage and roof rack. HID's from a Russian tank, fridge, cooker, water on tap, winch as you can see, heated seats which are actually comfortable! It's been to Morocco, the Alps and all over the UK amongst a number of other destinations.

I had considered one but so glad I didn't... As you say, fuel consumption is worse than a 197 :lol:

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I love the Defenders, there built to last and there far better off road than most other landrovers.
My mate has a White one, it looks Mint. There real easy to work on mechanically. Think his has done about 150 odd thousand miles and its still going strong.
Ill Keep look out for ya.