Reaction score
Tim@ChrisKnott said:
felix said:
insured the T with Chris Knott for the next year. They were indeed the cheapest with the lowest excess too. :D

Hi Felix
When asked, where did you tell my colleagues you found out about us?

Hi Tim.
i told them from cliotrophy.co.uk.

cheers for posting your details on here. They were actually busy on the day i phoned. Took my details and called me back the following morning.

All the best, Felix

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything from the owners so i assume they don't wish to proceed.

It's good to see 1 member has already insured with us so if you wish to get a quote, please ring us on 0800 917 2274 & quote ref number 888.

Thanks
Tim
Chris Knott IC

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Tim@ChrisKnott said:
I haven't heard anything from the owners so i assume they don't wish to proceed.

It's good to see 1 member has already insured with us so if you wish to get a quote, please ring us on 0800 917 2274 & quote ref number 888.

Thanks
Tim
Chris Knott IC

I'll be calling you as my renewal is due next month!

Reaction score
Nik did contact me a while ago but i've heard nothing since so it's still not set up officially!

Please just quote ref 888 when ringing us for a quote - 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961.

Once it's set up, we'll start sponsoring the site but it seems no-one wants to take our money!

Reaction score
That could possibly be as no ones insurance is up for renewal just yet Chris.

Mine isnt up until Jan/Feb - But ill defo be giving you guys a call! :)

R

Reaction score
I gave you a call but you couldnt insure me as im 21 :( But the guy on the phone said that if i went back next year he would beat any price :D

Reaction score
Yes, once we get this official, we will state all the parameters but no-one seems to reply about this!

Jay

Reaction score
We have a Trophy and a Megane 225 on multicar, but its not up until December for renewal. Otherwise would be very interested.

Reaction score
The guy on the phone said that as i am under 22 they cannot insure me on the trophy i.e. a performance car, but they said they would be happy to quote on anything else.I went with greenlight in the end and was happy with the price :)

Reaction score
i phoned yesterday and was told that because i'm already with 'Highway' they could not help as this is the company they use to!the lady also said i wouldn't get a better price............. and to be honest i would have to agree after trying a number of companies.

Reaction score
Olliev8 said:
i phoned yesterday and was told that because i'm already with 'Highway' they could not help as this is the company they use to!the lady also said i wouldn't get a better price............. and to be honest i would have to agree after trying a number of companies.

yep. that's who i insure with through Chris Knott. :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i've left the greenlight camp - and gone with chris knott.... saved just under £50... top notch. cheers tim.

Reaction score
Cue said:
i've left the greenlight camp - and gone with chris knott.... saved just under £50... top notch. cheers tim.

So Cue, how much are you paying?