Reaction score
Hi there

We would like to sponsor this forum and in doing so would like to offer our car insurance scheme to users on here. Our insurers have found that car club members have less claims than non-members so they have devised a special insurance scheme which this year has already saved our new customers a recorded average of £60 off their BEST quote elsewhere.

However, this has to be set up officially but I don't know who is the relevant person to speak to on here.

Could someone please give me their details or if that person is reading this, could they please email me at tim.slater@chrisknott.co.uk with a contact phone number so that we can discuss it.

Many thanks!

Kind regards

Tim Slater
Chris Knott Insurance Consultants Ltd

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sounds encouraging, lots of members on here have quite modified vehicles, how does that go down with company policy?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not doing track insurance will limit numbers, someone like Greenlight do offer competitive rates including very cheap track insurance.

Best person is NIK, send him a pm. There's still a couple of slots in the advertising banners to fill.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
There's still a couple of slots in the advertising banners to fill.

Including the now defunkt BBPtuning which we still seem to be showing.

Reaction score
This looks a good idea as greenlight don't cover all area's.
Cue can you not sort this with Nik?

What's the problem with roll cages bye the way?

Reaction score
Hi, Tim. Mines up for renewal next month. Made a note of your number...

Max

Reaction score
Chris Knott sponsor the Xsara Owners Club site, I rang them to get a quote for my VTS. It was £60 cheaper than the next best. Well worth giving them a ring.

Reaction score
insured the T with Chris Knott for the next year. They were indeed the cheapest with the lowest excess too. :D

Reaction score
felix said:
insured the T with Chris Knott for the next year. They were indeed the cheapest with the lowest excess too. :D

Hi Felix
When asked, where did you tell my colleagues you found out about us?