Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep is fine for me too. Sounds great would love this, but £900 is simply, a lot. :cry:

Reaction score
It Works on my new computer, and I want one :? Have to see how much I can get one for direct from Orbisoud. Thanks for the clip!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Luke335 said:
It Works on my new computer, and I want one :? Have to see how much I can get one for direct from Orbisoud. Thanks for the clip!

Let us know how this pans out, went to their site but my shocking french let me down.
just spotted your avatar, perhaps you should start your own import bussiness :wink:

Reaction score
Let us know how this pans out, went to their site but my shocking french let me down.
just spotted your avatar, perhaps you should start your own import bussiness :wink:

I thought about that! Not sure how many exhaust systems I could fit in a trophy :D

Had a setback. someone drove into the back of me at some traffic lights. Want to get that sorted first. I'll post on here when I get some information.

Luke.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Luke335 said:
Had a setback. someone drove into the back of me at some traffic lights. Want to get that sorted first. I'll post on here when I get some information.

Luke.

get it done at the same time, dont use the insurance approved body shot that they'll want you to take it to, under law you have the right to refuse this and knowing how bodyshops works they'll do half a job on insurance repairs.

The insurance should cover part of your new exhaust.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry to hear about the prang, hope you get it sorted soon.

Luke335 said:

I thought about that! Not sure how many exhaust systems I could fit in a trophy :D

Luke.

:oops: :oops: was not suggesting anything by the way, i can't really justify the price at the mo whilst i still have a perfectly servicable one on allready.
But having said that i'm sure there are one or two on here who would be interested.

Reaction score
Cue said:
Luke335 said:

Luke.

get it done at the same time, dont use the insurance approved body shot that they'll want you to take it to, under law you have the right to refuse this and knowing how bodyshops works they'll do half a job on insurance repairs.

I was wondering about this. I think the approved bodyshop is quite good. I'm just worried that the insurance companies don't pay them well enough for them to do everything properly? :?
Trouble is, I spend most of my time abroad, so It's difficult to get it sorted!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Luke335 said:
Cue said:
Luke335 said:
quote]

I was wondering about this. I think the approved bodyshop is quite good. I'm just worried that the insurance companies don't pay them well enough for them to do everything properly? :?
Trouble is, I spend most of my time abroad, so It's difficult to get it sorted!

that's the problem - they only do what is essential to make it look ok, they never really do a proper job. I know loads of body-shop people, some crooks, some diamonds, and I can only say don't go near insurance approved bodyshops when it's on insurance money. They will do 1/2 a job!

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I'm having someone indipendant check the car before I do anything. Then I'll decide where to take it.

Cheers,
Luke.