Reaction score
Probably Renault but I thought I would ask incase anyone knows a better place??

Thanks

Lee

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Best = Renault, make sure you get the right offset (ET45)
Cheapest = cliosport.net (no warranty and with some marks maybe but could save you lots of money)

Reaction score
thanks

what do they retail at from Renault?

another question:

on the forum index page there is a pic of the trophy that has a small 'Trophy' sticker on the bonnet in the corner. I think it looks cool, where can I get one??

Lee

Reaction score
MCoupe said:
on the forum index page there is a pic of the trophy that has a small 'Trophy' sticker on the bonnet in the corner. I think it looks cool, where can I get one??

Lee

Lee - think thats a Rentech sticker.... the only Clio Trophy stickers are the internal ones available in the shop (although i understand they are currently out of stock :oops: )

Reaction score
Shop around the stealerships Mike, from memory they vary their prices a lot. I think £160 per corner is about the norm. They might do you a deal for three.

The sticker is a RenTech one. I wish they'd done a door sticker/badge as with the 172 Cup, I love that badge on the Cups. My Trophy actually came stickerless! It looked quite cool but I wanted it to be as intended so had them reapplied.

Reaction score
Make sure you get wheels that originated from Renault - they are stamped with Renault logos and have an offset you can't generally get from other suppliers. I bought a set of 4 from Whitehouse, I'll check how much they were tonight.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeh, there's a lot that are avdertised as Trophy wheels when they are actually anthracite turini's. The offsets are different. Trophy wheels are E45 not 38.5 like the 172 cup wheels that people refurb.

Reaction score
The Correct trade price for an ancracite speedlin turini is 128+vat

Renault will sell you one for this price if you ask nicely

Reaction score
Lee if you end up getting a set and have one left over gimme a shout, i could be doing with a spare, cheers.

Reaction score
I'd really like to get my hands on a spare sometime in the near future too... Anyone able to wangle a discounted group buy? :wink: