Reaction score
I'm not fussy, with a tyre would be good - then it's a fully fledged spare.. although i'll be swapping it onto another rim that's not in brand spanking new condition.. without a tyre would also be fine and could pick up a tyre at a later date.. 8)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
g40steve said:
Where is everyone?

As wrapping them up safely takes bloody ages :x

Ask jules...........

Yep, as does unwrapping them :)

Say goodbye to puting anything significant into the boot tho, they're bigger than you imagine.

Reaction score
Guessing this idea is dead in the water, i'm still thinking of a spare for myself though, had considered buying a set and selling the other 3 on like previously mentioned.

Whats the going rate for a mint Turini with a good Exalto though? Reckon this would determine how much to pay for the set in the first place.

Reaction score
ermmm... Not generally..!! alternatively are you ever any closer down this way? :wink:

Reaction score
When i was looking for a set for my 182 i phoned about 5 local dealers, best price was list with a 10% discount, only after asking. I then phoned Wests @ Bedford who gave me 30% without batting an eyelid, rims worked out at £107 each including VAT. In the end not much more than a s/h set. If you just want one as a spare then part worn tyres are always coming up on cliosport for about £30

Reaction score
Ive a new Trophy wheel with tyre for sale, Renault supplied , its probably only done 100 or so miles cos it was my spare , offers ?

Reaction score
Hi

If you can post the wheel and tyre and the wheel isnt damaged I will offer you say £75 plus postage cost.

Let me know.

Cheers