Reaction score
warren4 said:
If your changing the rear seats, go for 172 rear seats. The leather/alcantara is a 90% match for the recaro fabric. The 182 seats have a darker alcantara with lighter perforations, doesn't match at all.

Good point to make - the colours is neigh on perfect, just the suade has small indents in it and the stitching is white. To the normal person it just looks right

Reaction score
T5PHY said:
Morning all,

Thought i'd bump this bad boy.

Changed my rear seats Sunday - think it really impoves the interior look (i'll get pics for anyone who want's em.)

Also weighed the two seat sets to see the difference, The standard ones are 1.32 Kg lighter than the half leather ones.

IMO - well worth the money.

i would have to dissagree with that weight figure...the head rests would weigh that alone, then theres the 2 separate frames as the 182 rear seat splits 60:40, and the extra weight of the leather...

Ajr

Reaction score
DSCF1441.jpg

DSCF1444.jpg

DSCF1443.jpg

DSCF1445.jpg

DSCF1442.jpg

You guys might think it's sacrilege but i like it, and will keep the standard interior for when i sell.

Reaction score
Personally I think that the door cards look very tidy indeed. I can live with the backseats as they are but the door cards are worth consideration perhaps...

Reaction score
That looks so much better. They should all have come like that. no one is going to notice the extra weight. Just take out the wheel brace!

Reaction score
By the way, for those of you that never new, the Swiss had the recaros in the same material as the rear bench. We should think ourselves lucky.

Ajr

Reaction score
Glad you guys like it, the doorcards are definitely worth it, the plastic is softer and almost leather like, and the alcantara is nicely padded and soft, looks and feels nicer :D

The rear seats aren't a perfect match because the alcantara is perforated but they bring a more luxurious feel and look to the interior.

Managed to bag a full 172 interior for £125, the pass side seat airbag had gone off though, so will sell drivers seat to recoup some more cost, people are selling the doorcards alone for that sort of dosh :shock: