Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Bentley 182Cup said:
yada yada yada

FFS, what is up with everyone...... ok, some of the comments were overt the top...Would you stick a splitter like that on a DB9 or F430? If so, what's up with you? if not why not....... maybe because they don't improve on performane so why bother????

hmmmn, my point is just this.... IN MY OPINION the Trophy is a car made for driving. Any modification to it to improve on the experience is good. The two externally visual modications that's happended to the car is pointless, for the money of the wheels and splitter you could have fitted better brakes and possibly had the inlet values reworked!!!!

Your idiotic comment about 'spending all my money the car' is a long way off the mark... At least 5 Trophys that i'm aware of have been or are owned by multi millionaires, indeed another 7 or 8 have been second and third cars. You should think about what you're saying and possibly fact find first, your own skewd perspective on car ownership is obviously incorrect. :-$

Reaction score
Got a little blown out of proportion this tread.

At the end of the day everybody is entitled to modify their car and if that is not to others taste then they are also entitled to air their opinon on the subject.

I'm sure Bentley 182Cup has been into a news agents glanced at the cover of Max Power, Redline etc. and quietly had a snigger at the abortions that grace the covers, and questioned why someone would go to all the trouble of doing those 'mods' in the first place.

We all have opinions and we all like a bit of banter and if we didn't the world would be a very boring place. :roll: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.