Reaction score
got an email back from Silverstone, so this leaves one option open, depending on costs

We will be opening up ticket sales in November for the 2015 Silverstone Classic. We would welcome your club’s presence. You will be able to register on line. We will then issue you with a dedicated classic club ticket booking code to be used by your members to purchase the club package which consists of two admission tickets and an infield vehicle display pass – this equates to 2-4-1.
We will be opening up ticket sales in November for the 2015 Silverstone Classic. We would welcome your club’s presence. You will be able to register on line. We will then issue you with a dedicated classic club ticket booking code to be used by your members to purchase the club package which consists of two admission tickets and an infield vehicle display pass – this equates to 2-4-1.

Reaction score
Silverstone Classic is a superb event, and a fantastic venue - once a club is registered, members can purchase a "Car Club Discount package", which entitles you to 2 Adult tickets and an infield display pass for your car (see below).

"Reference 43076876 - 1x SATURDAY TICKET - CCD PACKAGE at £65.00

Total cost also includes a transaction fee of £1.95

You have been charged a total of £66.95 and this will appear on your statement as 'TICKETS 08712200260'

A CCD package includes 2 x Event Tickets & 1 x Infield vehicle display pass."

I attended the event, as a member of a car club, in 2012, 2013 and 2014, with two different car clubs, and in 2013 a track parade pass was also included in the CCD Package since it was the 911's 50th anniversary. This year Maserati and Mustang owners had that privilege since their cars in celebration of Maserati's 100th and Mustang's 50th anniversaries.

Highly recommended....................

Reaction score
Hopefully not too far north please. Trip from Jersey will include the boat over. I was over a couple of weekends ago and came back on the Saturday. Lucky I didn't stay until the Sunday as the boat trip back that day was horrendous with over 40 cars damaged due to the rough seas!

Reaction score
A big meet would be great, silverstone classic would be a definitely for me that show race and music looks the an amazing event or a road trip on the "evo" triangle in wales but we all need to make sure we sort something out as these special cars deserve it :D

Reaction score
Although I don't actually own a Trophy yet, the plan is to very soon and certainly before Silverstone 2015.

I attended this year with my brother on the Clio V6 area and it was great being able to take the cars into the infield area.

The event on a whole is very good, especially the Group C races in the evening. It would be even better if there was a Trophy stand to park in and show off the cars.

Definitely worth a few hours drive for some of the members who are a way away.

It seems any club with a significant following has a presence there, the Trophy Club shouldn't be an exception!

Reaction score
Did anyone make it to OrigineRS at Goodwood? I think I saw pictures with at least one Trophy in attendance...

Reaction score
Any more on this?

I really think this special little car deserves something for it's 10th anniversary. Silverstone Classic would be good as well as some sort of driving meet/track meet possibly?

Reaction score
not really waiting a bit closer to the time, still thinking SSC or Origins RS for the meet, will try and get hold of renault as well see what they can do for us :D maybe get no1 bought to the show, some other people suggested a drive meet, but i think people that have already driven half way across the country wont want to do even more driving, i would set up a poll, but do not think we can?

Reaction score
Origine RS would be a good one. Who were the main guys behind that? Shaun? Stephen Dell?

If it's at Goodwood again could get some track time/parade for them. Imagine a boat load of Trophies going round; would look epic.

Get the mags involved, especially EVO and Nick Trott, I bet they'd be up for it too

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Goodwood = 7.30 hours and 477 miles

Silverstone = 6 hours and 365 miles

This is without roadworks or any hold ups so from someone who loves there trophy coming from Edinburgh its a little unfair.

Reaction score
Can not please everyone, the best thing to do would find a central location, which would narrow it down to meet in the Midlands, which is still going to be a treck for the Scots

Reaction score
I would not mind driving up to Leeds area, for a meet, but have no idea what goes on up that end of the country

Reaction score
I would prefer a more northern one
blyton park is quite a good venue and up towards leeds.

Reaction score
I'd do anywhere, but understand Goodwood is a bit of a trek. Silverstone for WSR would be the best I think, easy access from motorway and though not quite central I reckon it would be a perfect event to attend.

Parade laps with thousands of people watching, got to be great for the profile of this special little car

Reaction score
In addition to any show meet which might get arranged I'm also planning to organise a Trophy driving tour of North Wales at some point next year, I'll start a separate thread at some point next year.

For this anniversary event, Is it worth pulling a list together of people wanting to attend a show together as the Trophy Owners Club, be it Silverstone, Origine RS at Goodwood, something at Blyton, or anywhere, just to get some indicative numbers of who might like to go? Location could also be useful when it comes to deciding on a venue...

1. Claude - Newbury, Berkshire

Reaction score
WSR would be good too. They stopped parade laps a few years ago. :(

Reaction score
well up up for attend a few meets

1. Claude - Newbury, Berkshire
2. Mikeyjp - Nr stratford upon avon