Reaction score
so next year will be the big 10! must be worth organizing some sort of meet? maybe at another car show, something like Origine RS or prescothill climb, basicly one of less chavy shows :D

Reaction score
im not sure they would lets us into that silverstone thing :), i will throw them an email and see

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Never found out exactly, but £100 was the figure bandied around. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea. The ultimate would surely be meeting up at Dover, popping in to Dieppe and then a convoy down to Monaco, meeting up with the Swiss and expat cars for the Grand Prix in May, where 10 years before the car was released to the press with Alonso and Fisichella (so I believe).

Failing that I think location will be all important to get as many cars together as possible. Origne RS and the like is a long way for the northern and scottish based owners. Yorkshire maybe?

Reaction score
Yea, a more up north venue would be better for me. Can't really keep trotting down to Goodwood each year with family etc.

Reaction score
North Wales gets my vote - the best roads I've ever driven & stunning scenery too.

Reaction score
im from glasgow so it would be a nightmare of a drive but would love to go.. 5 hours to silverstone

Reaction score
i guess its always hard to find a central location, someone is always going to end up with an epic drive if they want to go

Reaction score
I'd be up for doing something, hopefully get a bigger turnout than some of the previous events, I agree with Claude on the North Wales idea, great roads and scenery!!