Reaction score
I have been in touch with IXO Models who manufacture a few of the Renault Models for the dealerships to see if they would be willing to manufacture the Trophy as a limited edition model.

Normally they will only think about doing this if they produce 1000 units at a time, but I have asked them if they are willing due to the number of cars to do a smaller number.

Thing is if this is to go anywhere I will need at least 100-200 people to sign up for them, even then it is a little touch and go if they are willing to do such a small run.

On the plus side they already manufacture the 182 for renault so it would be the case of changing the colour and wheels, and if possible adding the recaros.

If you are intrested Email me with your details and I will keep you informed of any developments

As I have said this is just a small possibiltiy, if any of you know anywhere else that is willig to do a custom run of a car, eaither in 1/43rd or 1/18th scale fire away.

Cheers Steve

Reaction score
Me too, there doesn't exist a model of the Trophy yet and I'm sure there are lots of non-owners who would like one to add to their greatest cars ever made collection.

So far I have a Minichamps 1/43rd scale McLaren F1 and 205 GTI.

Reaction score
I would be interested in one of these too.

Although getting 200 people in a group buy is gonna be a task and a half to be fair.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep, been looking on and off for one of these since i got 307 but don't facy your chances of getting that many names unfortunately.

Reaction score
Well as said there are many people on CS and Renault sport that would probably have one just for the collection, so its just a matter of seeing how many people I can get to say yes.

As soon as I get a reply from the manufactures I will update you all.

Steve

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'll take one - what cost are you looking at for 200? Could this be a shop item if we all club together to buy them and sell at a slight profit?

and don't forget the V6 spoiler :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
i'll take one - what cost are you looking at for 200? Could this be a shop item if we all club together to buy them and sell at a slight profit?

and don't forget the V6 spoiler :)

Was thinking this also.

Day

Reaction score
renaultcliorsragnottisz0.jpg

Universal Hobbies do a 172 Cup / Ragnotti

Reaction score
Why is he a moron? I reckon I could bastard a Trophy together from the 172 Cup model, and the spoiler from the V6. A bit of paint here and there and the decals. Bob's your Uncle!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Why is he a moron? I reckon I could ******* a Trophy together from the 172 Cup model, and the spoiler from the V6. A bit of paint here and there and the decals. Bob's your Uncle!

I suppose that's what reno did. And believe me he is. :)

ok so moron is maybe a little strong, more meathead possibly

Reaction score
Well in terms of getting the model made I will be sending a portfolio of pictures including all of the details such as the Logo on the side skirts, Boot Spolier and the Recaros.

I have had a look at some of the other one off models that they have done and it seems as if they can do small modifications in terms of the colour, wheels and decals but with regards to the spoiler I am not sure. They may be able to do the seat of somthing that looks similar, we will have to see.

I have been looking fo a plastic kit for ages that I could paint up and change the wheels for some spoked ones just to get a model Trophy but no ones even does these.

Reaction score
Also guys, if anyone of you is a member of CS, please feel free to put a link to this post on there. I am no longer a member and TBH have no intrest in becoming a member again on there, but thought it may spur some more intrest.

If one of you does, please make it very clear this is ONLY FOR THE TROPHY NO OTHER OPTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE.

I will keep you informed.

Cheers Steve

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
OOOOO i'll be up for this, i can replace the model V6 i have on the dashboard.

You shouldnt be disrespecting the Trophy by placing a lesser clio on the dash in the first place :p