Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've pm'd Jeremy over on RS to see if he remembers this and to see if he knows who "Ian at Renault" is. I'm not expecting much but we may find out what happened to this idea.

Reaction score
nice one julz... Let's hope for a positive outcome - I was really hopeful originally...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just heard back from Jeremy and it seems that the minimum run for these has now gone up to 2K so i think that's probably it. Whether this was the original reason for it stalling i don't know and as it seems that Steve was forced down the in conjunction with Renault route it's unlikely that the baton can really be taken up by anybody else. I'll ask a couple more questions but unless i hear different i think we ought to consider this now dead.

Reaction score
you have to laugh when you look at some of the die cast merchandice renault sell...pointless renaults only the most serious trainspotter would have ever heard of...

Reaction score
oh well, imagine that though having more of the model cars made than the real thing!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hoolio said:
Just heard back from Jeremy and it seems that the minimum run for these has now gone up to 2K so i think that's probably it. Whether this was the original reason for it stalling i don't know and as it seems that Steve was forced down the in conjunction with Renault route it's unlikely that the baton can really be taken up by anybody else. I'll ask a couple more questions but unless i hear different i think we ought to consider this now dead.

that's ridiculous when you consider Reno made an entire car with a run of only 500!

that's 4 times the number of the cars it's actually a model of!! [-X

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's daft i know and if i had access to the info SteveC had i'd try to take it further.

You're all quite welcome to lobby him over on RenaultSport, pm Jeremy RUK :wink: