Worx Pressure Washer - Review

Reaction score
Hi, thought i would get up a quick review as i have used it a few times now. The 1st time i used it, i had a play with all the settings and the snow foam lance and used the supplied bucket, i managed to get through about 4/5 buckets of water before i killed the battery off.
Now i just use the lance and add a little snowfoam to the bucket so it comes out a bit foamy, i have switched back to using my normal bucket, and can washdown the whole car (not roof) with two buckets of water and only use about 1/2 the battery life, the reason i dont do the roof, is the lack of water it sprays out, so it just tends to make all the muck sit on the roof.
I have been waiting for my car to get a bit mucky before i did some before and after pics

The Kit

F8c5MVz.jpg

Some Before and after pics

r4ACfku.jpg

azhpIT4.jpg

Mktd09j.jpg

HWthqh9.jpg

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Does it have to be used with a bucket, or can it be connected to a tap.?

Reaction score
Kinda completely defeats the object of the product :p, not sure tbh, it's designed to suck water up, not sure what it would be like if pressured

Reaction score
I use mine on the hose pipe to wash my bikes as it seems kinder on them than hitting them with a full washer. The snow foam works well too. The pressure is somewhere between garden hose power and mains pressure power. Works better on some spray patterns better than others. Overall a good tool. Also the battery is common to a number of other cordless tools. I use the ones off my Erbauer drill (screwfix) the Aldi tool batteries work too

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've been using this exact same washer twice now since i only got it two weeks ago. It really does its job. I pretty much don't have to go to the nearest car washing establishments as I do the cleaning of my own car during my spare time.