Trophy Hunter

Reaction score
Long time member but rarely a poster.
I’m on the lookout for a Trophy after a long time away from Renaults and hot hatches. Ideally I’m looking for something that’s a rolling resto and don’t mind something of higher mileage if anyone has anything or aware of anything coming up for sale?
I had a normal 182 from new in 2005 and a 172 Cup later on. Always wanted to pick up another and now is the time I think.

Reaction score
I've never seen one showing that mileage.

Fair play to its previous owners,they certainly got their enjoyment out of it anyway.

Reaction score
Yes I have seen that. And I have emailed the owner. It has had the same owner since 20k and seems to have great history, there is a large list of work to be done straight away though and it’s potentially higher mileage than I would be happy with.

The Cat C on eBay intrigues, but it is at least £2.5-3k overpriced.

MC1

Reaction score
Finally the mileages have caught up with mine [emoji23]
It’s still at 153k but mainly motorway miles. Recent complete new Sachs & Front Eibachs from the group buys on here....feels like it did as new. Just MOT’d after a few years SORNed. Unsure what to do with it at the mo.

Reaction score
Let me know if your interested in selling. Send over some details and pics if your interested.

Reactions: MC1