Trophy 35K Miles

Reaction score
Well perhaps he thought it would pressure the sat viewer into pulling the trigger. Who knows.. it's all just odd.

Should have been a nice car, lower miles and big ticket. Take your own view in the price but is not exactly the most expensive on the market. So the only conclusion is that it's got somthing about it odd for all the cloak and dagger.

Anyway the plate probably doesn't Mot history as it's not currently registered on the car. It's just for the photos. It's all ready to be sold on.

It's by far the strangest way to creat publicity for a sale o have seen in a while.. still we are all talking about it. So perhaps the advertising is working.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I got a feeling it could be damaged repaired or something.

I wonder why doesn't the reg come up on mot history? It's not working for me

If there is a private plate on and the car was involved in a accident and went through insurance, by taking the plate off and putting the original one back on, would it still show on the Hpi Report?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

must be already off the plate. plate changes dont affect hpi status.

Reaction score
Hopefully any prospective buyer would hpi and find out.
Hate it when people try and keep important info secret when selling a car.

Reaction score
Wrong twice now, on the car and on your last prediction! Off to view tomorrow, The Lord must be looking down on me as it's still for sale

Mods .....,I hope you have banned this guy for blatantly lying to members on the forum, plainly a trader as I stated at the beginning of the thread with no interest in the marque and here only to furtively promote his sales

Reaction score
Deposit taken apparently

Reaction score
^^^ this and stolen recovered (although seems to be unrecorded) so not sure what that really means

Reaction score
Trophy No.
knockers car has not been clocked, it was mot'd yesterday @ 36500 miles.

mot wasnt due, so it does point to this car being sold and a fresh mot put on it. if true our friend David lied about the mileage on here too.

all this bother just because it was knicked, and found undamaged and unrecorded. hardly a sinister or value damaging history..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
In amongst all the secrecy and alleged shady behaviour there seems to be a pretty solid car... somewhere... :p

Reaction score
Same supplying dealer as knockers based on the number plate backing plate
My money is still on it being knockers old car.