Trophy #335 For Sale

Reaction score
Clio Trophy 182 #335

This car does not have the Sachs Dampers present and has 153k Genuine Miles

Belt service just carried out
Brand new tyres
12 Months MOT

Clio Trophy for sale, I bought 335 a few months ago with the intention of bringing it back to top notch condition, to then keep it as a weekend car for some occasional track days. My circumstances have since changed and I don't have the time to actually drive the car, and cant see that changing for the foreseeable so would like to see it go to someone that can enjoy it more. Car has full service history and lots of paperwork including the original sales invoice.

Recent Work Includes;

Full service, including all filters, fresh oil and spark plugs
New rear brake discs and pads, OEM discs and Brembo pads
Full Cambelt service carried out by BeanieSport in October, including waterpump and aux belt
Refreshed gear linkage bushes to tighten the gear change as much as possible.
New number plates to refresh the car
New handbrake cable
4 x Brand New Nankang NS-2Rs that have seen less than 50 miles
New offside balljoint

This has all been carried out within the last 200 miles, car is ready to go and be enjoyed with 12 months MOT

The Sachs Dampers are not present, Koni adjustables are fitted at the rear and I believe the fronts are OEM 182 Cup items. Whilst some will see this as a negative it doesn't bother me as the current setup is more than suitable, without the regular and expensive servicing costs that comes with Sach dampers. They're now 15 year old tech and a full coilover setup was my eventual plan with a view to building the kind of Trophy Renault would now in 2020.

Bad bits:
Some wear to drivers seat as pictured
Bodywork has a few dings (could be sorted with PDR) and the front end does have 150k miles worth of stone chips
2 of the alloys could do with a refurb
Central Locking doesn't always unlock the drivers door (Haven't had time to look into this yet)
Rear wiper missing, just need to buy the correct replacement arm.

£6550

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600-3.jpgs-l1600-4.jpgs-l1600-9.jpgs-l1600-7.jpg