top mounts and bearings

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
If anybody is after a pair of these nut/spacers I'm sure I have a pair, brand new,, there yours for £20 posted. Just let me check tonight when I get home....

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I gave you the answer to that in post 10 of this thread, though you will likely have to remove some threads from the nut, as I had too with the

OE nuts that RPD supplied to me, to prevent them becoming thread bound before contacting the bearing .

Alternatively, you could chance your luck with the original configuration Febi kits I listed in post 17.

You have to bear in mind that Renault do not manufacture any components, and build their vehicles by bolting together parts

from their suppliers.

When these are repackaged as OE parts, they are sold with eye watering margins.

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The autodoc link from your old post 10 has SNR items, are they a known good brand?

Don't think I've heard of them myself.

SNR are Renaults preferred bearing manufacturer of choice.

Renault have now killed the bearing 8200651172, and only supply a complete kit.

If you only need to replace a worn bearing, which is common to both configurations, this is the item.

Feel free to find a better price.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Feel free to find a better price.

I'm personally not a fan of Autodoc after an experience with them swapping out ordered parts for their (lower quality but the same price??) "alternatives".

Wouldn't use them at all now myself after that kind of nonsense.

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm personally not a fan of Autodoc after an experience with them swapping out ordered parts for their (lower quality but the same price??) "alternatives".

Wouldn't use them at all now myself after that kind of nonsense.
Strangely, I had the opposite experience.

I ordered the cheapest rear tailgate struts they listed, and they substituted with more expensive items at the same price.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.