Titan - Photo Ed

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Afternoon Guys

This had been entered today at Manheim Leeds and I thought of you Chaps - not one of my trade cars unfortunately or I would have been driving it home as I have a 15 nearly 16yr old daughter that will need a car next October (Cool car now for a 17yr old in my opinion and possibly cheap to insure)

Mini Cooper Sport Le - 26ooo Miles and only 3 owners (Last Man from 2009) Needed the bodywork doing in places due to some rusty areas but that still didn't stop it from making £11800 plus fees - I won't post what they gave for it but let's say there was a healthy profit.

They remind me of Scalextric car's from the 70s

mini2.jpgmini.jpg

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Young ones today don't appreciate anything - didn't get a great response after trying to kid my Wife and Daughter that I bought it HaHa.

Wife said it's got no PAS and no ABS - I don't mean to be disrespectful to my lovely wife but I didn't no she knew so much about cars.

And this was my Daughters reply.

mini3.jpg

Reaction score
haha thats a very gen-z response. Love the classic minis, earlier mini > modern post R53 anyday. I got my other half into one in the form of an 06 pepper white 6spd with all the options and that was amazing fun to drive, she still misses it to this day. A friends old man was a quality control tech in Oxford for decades, he said the new minis just got worse in regards with reliability.