T333PHY B1108 Colney Norwich 15:45 26/11/17

Reaction score
Spotted T333PHY on B1108 this afternoon heading towards A47, literally saw it last second, was in mine #414. Anyone on here?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ah that was me, was out with the little lady for lunch and some shopping, I don't usually come out of town that way. I didn't see you unfortunately, but mines #413 haha our cars maybe came from the same garage around this way? Think mine was purchased Essex way?

Reaction score
Ah cool, was literally just heading back after taking my daughter shopping, couldnt believe I saw another Trophy in this neck of the woods! lol

Mine originally came from Ness Motors Inverness hence the reg pre-fix SY55 (registered 30/09/05), think the no.s are slightly random or just depends when cars were made/registered and which supplying dealership they went to. You live near Norwich fella?

Reaction score
I saw this last year (May I think) on a new estate going through Attleborough, private plate was F7DSR, literally 7 miles from me lol.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nah not massively close to Norwich. I’m more toward Downham Market.

Yeah I purchased it from the guy in Attleborough who had it on that plate. Wouldn’t have been last year though as I’ve had her since June 2016. He downgraded to a normal silver 182. He got it from his brother. A guy in Dereham also had it as he spotted it when I shared a pic on faceache. So it’s been around Norfolk for a while. She’s still very straight with no car park dings (touches wood) just the usual stone chips on the front etc and used as my daily so racking up the miles and more importantly the smiles. Especially over Christmas. Two trips to Newcastle (spotted T121 PHY when I was there) and she’s been doing around 100 miles a day for the last two weeks pretty much. I don’t mind as she’s going to sit for a few months come next week. Always puts a smile on my face though.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nah not massively close to Norwich. I’m more toward Downham Market.

Yeah I purchased it from the guy in Attleborough who had it on that plate. Wouldn’t have been last year though as I’ve had her since June 2016. He downgraded to a normal silver 182. He got it from his brother. A guy in Dereham also had it as he spotted it when I shared a pic on faceache. So it’s been around Norfolk for a while. She’s still very straight with no car park dings (touches wood) just the usual stone chips on the front etc and used as my daily so racking up the miles and more importantly the smiles. Especially over Christmas. Two trips to Newcastle (spotted T121 PHY when I was there) and she’s been doing around 100 miles a day for the last two weeks pretty much. I don’t mind as she’s going to sit for a few months come next week. Always puts a smile on my face though.

My wife spotted you/your Trophy at a Sainsburys in Godalming Surrey in February...1AAD40B4-A28E-48F9-A5F1-CD68B5965560.jpeg