Speedline Turing Price

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I know, I know, it’s a what are they worth post!

I was having a bit of a storage organising session yesterday having sold a few of my motorbikes and remembered that I had a spare set of wheels.

I didn’t get any photos, but they’re all in good condition (not needing an refurb) and all have Michelin tyres but the tread depths vary I think.

I’ve had a look on eBay, but can’t see any Trophy Turini’s to see what they’re going for?

What would they be worth?

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Joking apart if the tyres have decent tread and not 20 years old then I’d say £600 +
Recently sold a set of 172 cup with the greater offset for close to that figure.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
With regards to pricing, it's one of those with a number of variables (condition, age of the tyres, powder coated or painted like original, even down to colour of the refurb these days - people can be picky) and of course also very much dependent on demand.

I know how much I've paid for nicely refurbished examples in the past, but I've noted the recent sellers of these have been putting much higher notional values on them, I personally don't think they're worth significantly more than a 172 Cup Turini, but that's just my opinion and probably not one necessarily shared by others.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
@OFORBES Would these be yours on FB marketplace?

View attachment 33711

Yep! Thought I’d be punchy, I did think about “1 million dollars” but thought that might have been a stretch too far!

Thanks for everyone’s reply’s. I will drop them accordingly!!

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep! Thought I’d be punchy, I did think about “1 million dollars” but thought that might have been a stretch too far!

Thanks for everyone’s reply’s. I will drop them accordingly!!
;)

I do think the finger print and slight marking to one rim you mention and are evident in the pics may also have to be taken into account, if I was in the market for a (nother) set, I'd want them in perfect order if I'm honest.