Selling the Trophy, options?

Reaction score
I've got my Trophy up on Fb market and the ClioSport forum but I've not had any interest yet.
Possibly the price is too high for a cat D car but it felt reasonable.

What other options are there out there to sell the car when I'm not looking to buy another?
I want to offload the car so I've got a little bit of extra money to take up go-karting

FB Link

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Perhaps worth putting an ad up on here? Surprised that you haven’t done that to be fair as you’ll get a much more targeted hit than either of the places you’ve put it. Less traffic perhaps but a more genuine interest.

I personally would avoid FB marketplace to sell something like a Trophy.

Collecting Cars and here is where I’d be putting a Trophy if I was selling.

Reaction score
Perhaps worth putting an ad up on here? Surprised that you haven’t done that to be fair as you’ll get a much more targeted hit than either of the places you’ve put it. Less traffic perhaps but a more genuine interest.

I personally would avoid FB marketplace to sell something like a Trophy.

Collecting Cars and here is where I’d be putting a Trophy if I was selling.
Thanks. I'll try and get a post up shortly. I think I overlooked this forum purely because I assumed most users already have a Trophy :)

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks. I'll try and get a post up shortly. I think I overlooked this forum purely because I assumed most users already have a Trophy :)
The last three Trophy's which have gone up on here have sold pretty quickly from what I can see. There's a steady stream of folk looking for Trophy's who frequent here looking at the For Sale section.

I bought No.407 through here back in 2018, and to be honest this was the main place I'd been looking, as a car known to the forum / with a good history entered in the Owners Register spoke volumes to me about the quality, history, upkeep of the car etc.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I sold mine through this site, so I would definitely put it up here.

As with all these things Price is main reason. However if I were you I would address some of the Bad Bits, as reading through that list there are quite a few things to be fixed which could cost a new owner a few £££ to sort, at which time they are another £xxx + sales price into a +100k miles cat D Trophy.