Renaultsport Brochure 2005.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm going to be popping this on eBay over the next few days, but thought I'd give forum members a chance to buy it first at a little bit of a discount too.

It's a nice copy of the Renaultsport range brochure from 2004-05, featuring the Clio, Megane & Clio V6 - it's the version with the fold-out Renault 'id' options section for the V6 which some say make it rarer than the later versions without this. It's in good condition for a 20 odd year old brochure. I always feel a copy of an original period brochure is a nice addition to the history file of any car, but then, I'm probably a bit weird... :LOL:

My last one of these went for about £22 on eBay with others on there hovering around the £30 mark... I'm offering it here on the forum to fellow enthusiasts for £16.50 posted - at least a £5 saving on my eBay price..

Pics below. Please drop me a message if you're interested, goes without saying it will be very carefully wrapped etc.

RS_B_2005_01.jpg
RS_B_2005_02.jpg
RS_B_2005_03.jpg
RS_B_2005_04.jpg
RS_B_2005_05.jpg

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reminds me of the only car brochure I still have.... VW Corrado VR6
I’ve got a real thing for old brochures (& magazines) got literally acres of them collected over the years. Sometimes I do feel it’s necessary to thin out the duplicates though..