Rear Shocks Question.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi, had 369 in for belts, dephaser pulley etc the other week and asked the garage to have a quick look at other things needing looked at in the near future. They advised me to replace the rear shocks as they are corroded. I was about to order these from RPD.

The question i have is do i need to order these to go with the shocks as well??

Cheers
Clark.

Reaction score
If the rears are shot and fronts ok no you won't need the front top mounts and those rear dampers appear to be none cup versions too.

Reaction score
If you have a trophy then the preferred rears are cup dampers or mark fish koni adjustables

Reaction score
Trophy No.
If the rears are shot and fronts ok no you won't need the front top mounts and those rear dampers appear to be none cup versions too.
Oh. So i need non Cup dampers Glenn? I didnt know that :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reaction score
The main suspension guy on here Rick has said the rear cup versions are as near to the sachs. The sachs are all gone and if you find a pair they have probably been sat for years on a shelf so i would rather have a new built shock than something that could possibly be a ticking time bomb for stupid money.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
They look right to me. Looks like they come with the mounts too.

You’ll never tell the difference between the rear cup shocks and original trophy ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have just bought a pair of 182 cup rear dampers from RPD and yes they come complete with bushes.
Really cheap right now as in the sale!