Pressure washer recommendations'.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just hoping somebody can help..

Im looking at replacing my aging Karcher pressure washer, as its seems to have sprung a leak..

Who uses what, and what would you recommend.?

With " black Friday" looming I am hoping to get a deal...

Thanks..

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've had a Karcher K4 'Compact' for a couple of years and have found it fine, the only thing which annoys me about it when doing the cars is oddly the length and stiffness (oo-err... :LOL: ) of the high pressure hose, I only have smallish cars to wash so the long length can be a bit of a handful to keep away from the bodywork. However, having said that, when doing patio, path cleaning works etc, the long hose is actually really useful.. So there we go, I think with all of these devices, there's probably some sort of compromise to strike.

Chipper

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Stick to the Kärcher, I’ve had two 6/13 c commercial cold washers, first one I bought in 2002 and left it at home when I got my own place in 2012. I bought another new one then for my house and both are still going strong to this day, never missed a beat apart from having to replace the hoses due to age. They are expensive but well worth it in the long run👍 ……Buy a good one, don’t fall for the cheapo plastic homebase kärchers!IMG_0689.jpeg

Last edited: