Pilot Sport Exalto Tyres - Set of 4 (Used/Old) - For Sale and Collection

SMJ

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I sold my (owned from new) Trophy last year and I'm clearing out the garage. I have a set of 4 used Pilot Sport Exalto tyres which have been in there for some years. I'm posting in case anyone on the forum wants them. Possibly to exhibit the car on its original and intended tyres? Or just out of curiosity!?

Details are:
They're all the Pilot Sport Exalto 205/45R/16 83V tyre.
Manufacturing dates are:
2805 (and so a tyre supplied with the car as new in September 2005)
Re. tread depths, this is of course the one day that I can't find my depth gauge but by eye they look to have c.4mm - each has some clearance over the 1.6mm ridge, and one tyre has a little more tread than the others. I can't remember why I kept them - i assume as fall-back spares in case of global tyre industry supply chain collapse, and so i'm pretty sure that there's no punctures or else i'd never have kept them in the first place.
The tyres are available for collection in Surrey. Sorry I'm not getting involved in any elaborate delivery scheme, but there's no hurry (within reason) for any buyer to collect.

Price = best offer before Friday 11th October 2024, as I that's my next "clearing out" weekend.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5765.jpg
    IMG_5765.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    703 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5767.jpg
    IMG_5767.jpg
    784.3 KB · Views: 8