Orbisoud Clio 182 exhaust system.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’ve decided to put up my recently overhauled and fitted Orbisoud Exhaust.
Chances are, if you’re reading this, you know exactly what an Orbisoud exhaust is, and needs no introduction. Regarded by many as the pinnacle of exhausts for the Renaultsport Clio, extremely rare to find for sale too. Make no mistake, this is not comparable in quality to the off the peg Milteks, Scorpions or even PMS system

This version was originally an Orbisoud soft with a centre silencer. However has a welded in decat pipe so you get the gains of the decat without the associated “tinny“ rasp pretty much all decat systems have.
This could easily have a cat slip jointed in place for ease come MOT time should you wish.

Subsequently you get a very sporty and grown up sound but still track friendly. Probably the best sounding exhaust I’ve ever heard on a Clio.

Full system from the downpipe back and will come with recently overhauled and refurbished mount plates,
new hardware and new Vband clamp.

Price reflects condition at £850 collected from Essex. System still on the car so can be heard before removal if you wish.

EE2ED55A-F0B2-47DF-9E24-E42CF55A8D29.jpegD0C9621F-A018-4059-871D-6AF646208AAD.jpeg4BE5B5D5-8245-4658-AA0B-B063ECE09755.jpeg34E9A76A-8E36-487D-A63F-D1266C48FDE3.jpegADDAADEE-AF37-4EEE-87EE-E5BC50645984.jpegB4CD2769-D512-4D50-B8BE-78776F0389D9.jpeg1752031E-E386-4C91-9EA5-3B06C34B5631.jpeg9B9AA84A-2E01-4442-B9CE-2B59FB37A756.jpeg

Reaction score
That looks lovely mate.
Cheers chap, it’s taken a good amount of work but looks lovely now. Sound wise, it’s perfect for what I want, but I still want a straight cut pair of outlets and I’m not prepared to start cutting it up. I’d rather sell and fund something bespoke.

Reaction score
I have an Orbisoud on my v6 and is a great sound and great build quality - highly recommended.

I bought it second hand as the new price is nearly 2 grand (when they get around to making one).

My mate actually went to France to the workshop to pick one up brand new - he drove past 3 times as it’s just a single door with a tiny sign, lol.

Reaction score
I have an Orbisoud on my v6 and is a great sound and great build quality - highly recommended.

I bought it second hand as the new price is nearly 2 grand (when they get around to making one).

My mate actually went to France to the workshop to pick one up brand new - he drove past 3 times as it’s just a single door with a tiny sign, lol.

I don’t disbelieve it.
I’ve contacted them a number of times about various parts and I have to say it’s not the simplest of transactions. Theyre just so hard to track down to buy new and almost impossible to find second hand. I’ve always wanted to try one and glad I did. But it’s still doesn’t tick all my personal boxes, so I’ll try something else.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
An exhaust system is one of the last things I need on mine before she comes home. Had the damn thing not already cost me half the price of my GT4 I would have bitten your hand off. Alas, I can't justify spending so much on the exhaust now given the fact the car owes me so much and I haven't even paid for any of the restoration and rebuild yet. :(

Good luck with the sale - they are lovely systems.

Reaction score
An exhaust system is one of the last things I need on mine before she comes home. Had the damn thing not already cost me half the price of my GT4 I would have bitten your hand off. Alas, I can't justify spending so much on the exhaust now given the fact the car owes me so much and I haven't even paid for any of the restoration and rebuild yet. :(

Good luck with the sale - they are lovely systems.

You’re welcome to square me up in instalments dude. I don’t think it’s going to go anywhere anytime soon if I’m honest. The number of people prepared to drop this kind of money on a Clio exhaust are few and far between.
Rare as hens teeth though, almost never seen another for sale.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You’re welcome to square me up in instalments dude. I don’t think it’s going to go anywhere anytime soon if I’m honest. The number of people prepared to drop this kind of money on a Clio exhaust are few and far between.
Rare as hens teeth though, almost never seen another for sale.
Cheers Frayz, I really appreciate the gesture but I have to be realistic. If I bought the system the first thing I would have to do is get it modified as I want it back to fully running a cat. Before you know it I'm a grand plus in and I'm struggling to justify that given the grief I've been through with it! :unsure:

Reaction score
Cheers Frayz, I really appreciate the gesture but I have to be realistic. If I bought the system the first thing I would have to do is get it modified as I want it back to fully running a cat. Before you know it I'm a grand plus in and I'm struggling to justify that given the grief I've been through with it! :unsure:

Fully understand mate. I know you’ve been to hell and back with that car. I think all of us just want to see you having some enjoyment from it now.

Reaction score
I think I don''t understand. Didn't you just buy a brand new Orbisound ?

Reaction score
I think I don''t understand. Didn't you just buy a brand new Orbisound ?
No. I bought a used one and have spent a good bit of time restoring it. I love the sound but not the looks and want the looks of the Cup system. I’m not prepared to cut my one up to get the look I’m after so selling to fund it.

Reactions: Cue