*new* fuel additives - SWD

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've found myself with loads of stock of these additives from my sister business (workshop) and need the space, so figured i'd upload them onto the website for sale at roughly 30% RRP! Seeing as the workshop doesn't have a website (y)

I will be adding more of these treatments onto the website throughout the week. Also to go live are DPF treatments, EGR cleaners, Air conditioning cleaners, rad seal & diesel system cleaner. All products we use in our daily routine here at at the workshop with fantastic results :)

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 12.20.16.png

Engineered with a special blend of high-performance detergents, power booster and friction modifier, STP® Ultra 5-in-1 is our most advanced formula. Designed to bring out the best in your car, STP® Ultra 5-in-1 helps restore the performance you once enjoyed. So if you would like to enhance your engine and give your car the ultimate clean up resulting in more miles to the gallon, STP® Ultra 5-in-1 is the perfect product for you and your vehicle.

x1 - £7.45 (RRP £10.95)
x2 - £13.95 (RRP £21.95)
x3 - £19.95 (RRP £32.95)

You can find these online - https://so-wax.com/collections/additives/products/stp-ultra-5-in-1-petrol-system-cleaner

I usually put one of these through the fuel system every 3500 miles on my Inferno 182 to keep it running sweet :cool:

Thanks all,

Harry @ SO WAX Detailing