Misfire

Reaction score
Evening
3 months into life with my Trophy (#302) and its just developed a slight misfire when under load...
Idle is perfect and car cruises fine at any speed but hesitates under acceleration slightly, generally around 2000rpm...
Should say that this has only just started and there are no engine lights on so i doubt its lambda sensor related...
Any ideas?
Im thinking likely plugs/coil pack related?

10322A89-83FA-4FF6-8393-062F0F6A372F.jpeg

Reaction score
I think i had a similar issue.
When accelerating the engine was struggling a bit and i could hear it 'judder'. It turns out one of my plugs went, so i replaced them all which fixed it.

Reaction score
Same for me about 18 months ago, started with the MAF sensor (the one just above the oil filler cap on the left of the inlet manifold). No better. Then went through all the usual; coil pack, injectors, plugs, lambda sensor. Loads of labor time, loads of cost, back & forth to the garage & no better. Eventually in desperation I went to main Renault dealer (see, i was desperate!). They diagnosed a very small hole in the 'new' MAF sensor which was letting air in!!! New sensor cured it, so thats a long way of saying maybe its the MAF sensor :tongueout:

Reaction score
Its the back and forward to the garage which annoys me!
Thanks for help!