Looking for a Trophy to buy

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all,

I’ve had my eye on these cars for a very long time. I’d consider buying the right car for the right price now but haven’t seen much for sale lately. Let me know if yours is!

Thanks

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good Luck with your search - I'm sure someone will come forward with one that will suit your bill - If not I'm sure Collecting Car's will have one soon - there like Buses - never one when you need one and loads when you don't.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all,

I’ve had my eye on these cars for a very long time. I’d consider buying the right car for the right price now but haven’t seen much for sale lately. Let me know if yours is!

Thanks
Hi all,

Thanks

Update:

Hi all,

I’ve had my eye on these cars for a very long time. I’d consider buying the right car for the right price now but haven’t seen much for sale lately.

Looking for a fairly original car. Sachs dampers a must.

Not overly concerned by high mileage or no of owners as long as the belts have been serviced and maintenance has been carried out properly.

I’m based in the South East so cars south of the Watford gap would be my preference but would be willing to travel for the right car.

Have budgeted about £10k max (which doesn’t mean I’ll pay £10k for any car). Hopefully I can get a well looked after, high mileage example within this budget.

Thanks

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good Luck with your search - I'm sure someone will come forward with one that will suit your bill - If not I'm sure Collecting Car's will have one soon - there like Buses - never one when you need one and loads when you don't.
Thanks very much. Have provided an update to my post to explain more what I’m looking for.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I wouldn’t worry to much about the belts being done but be more concerned on the oil changes and history of the car.
Some of the service history may be lost but Google usually finds chat about the particular number and it’s history / usage.
As long as you allow for the belts in the asking price you should be fine just to get them done yourself.
Some of these cars don’t move so changing a belt every 5 years for owners who store them can be a pointless exercise imo.
I’m guessing the clocks are changeable with a couple of screws like the mk2 Meganes so be careful as lots will have been driven with false clocks to hide the miles being added.