Insurance that allows track days???

Reaction score
I'm about to change my £900 RAC policy to a Greenlight brokered one for £470 that includes trackday insurance at £50 a day with a doubled excess, I think they're unbeatable for all round value, modification allowance and trackday friendliness.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i do what steve does.... green light all the way.. last year (pre greenlight) I used competition car insurance - about £110 for the day with a grand excess i think.

Reaction score
After countless phone calls, greenlight are the only company that allow trackdays without invalidating cover.

Can get a policy with a standard company for £2/300 but when you factor in extra insurance for trackdays at £110/25 a go there is only one company to go with :D

Reaction score
Seems very strange to me that nearly everyone is quoting around the £470 mark with Greenlight, seems they have a one-price-fits-all policy for every car!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Seems very strange to me that nearly everyone is quoting around the £470 mark with Greenlight, seems they have a one-price-fits-all policy for every car!

Thats what i thought, i'm not really fussed but i probably have a fair few years on most of you guys and it seems to have made no difference, must be those slow response times :lol:

Reaction score
Steve said:

I'm on £780... but then again I do park in dodgy London!