Insurance agreed values, which companys.????

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
So I ended up going with Flux in Aug 2019 due to green light going up and the agree'd value staying the same for almost 5 years and yet when I tried to increase it they declined.

Aug 2019 came and I went with flux and tried for agreed value. They did offer it but at the same value as green light did and I was un happy about that.

The car is Under 60k , 250miles a year (If That) and has extensive work and receipts for over £10k

What flux did say to me is to get the best agreed value you need to do the following and it will stand up with 99% of insurance company that do agree'd value.

Contact the Institute of motor engineers and the guy comes out to your house and dose a full valuation, checks the car over with a fine tooth comb along with all the paperwork and history along with any detailed work pictures of work carried out (Pictures on laptops etc)

He can charge up to £350 per inspection but at the end of it he will write a report and give you a valuation and a certificate which all UK Insurers need to go by for agree'd valuations