Forewarning... EVO magazines coming soon.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all, just a little heads up that I'm having a little sort out again here at home, (once I've constructed the new BBQ we've just purchased - wish me luck! :ROFLMAO: ).

Anyway, in the next couple of days I'm hoping to put up some more of the Trophy specific EVO magazines I have here in my collections in the For Sale section of the forum.

In the meantime, if anyone has any specific requests of issues they need/want please do let me know and you can get 1st priority on them (provided I have them 'in stock' of course).

Cheers! :D

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Ed - do you work part time for EVO magazine or is there some mysterious reason you have so many copies? 🤔🤣
Haha! Just an avid collector (some would say hoarder). Not just EVO's either, all sorts of motoring literature and accoutrements amassed over the years, a lot of searching for 'perfect' copies etc. And this is before I start boring folk to death with sheds full of old rare BMC stuff relating to old mini's, bicycles (which I never ride now) or my collection of ceramics... A sad case some might say! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

edited to add: I also had a great collection of wine once, but an old neighbour and myself saw fit that it would be better imbibed... :ROFLMAO:

mc45

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just a little heads up that I'm having a little sort out again here at home, (once I've constructed the new BBQ we've just purchased - wish me luck! :ROFLMAO: ).

Anyway, in the next couple of days I'm hoping to put up some more of the Trophy specific EVO magazines I have here in my collections in the For Sale section of the forum.

In the meantime, if anyone has any specific requests of issues they need/want please do let me know and you can get 1st priority on them (provided I have them 'in stock' of course).

Cheers! :D
Could I get one off you please?!

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The list... :D

My latest batch of old Evo's featuring Trophy content I have available are as follows:

#083 - Sept 2005 - The iconic 1st Trophy Test issue, Trophy v BMW M6.
#087 - ECOTY 2005 Issue - The 'Route Napoleon' Evo Car of the Year issue.
#095 - Sept 2006 - Greatest Front Wheel Drive Cars.
#128 - March 2009 - Buying an Icon.
#135 - Oct 2009 - 100 Greatest Drivers Cars.
#195 - May 2014 - Greatest Hot Hatches.
#200 - Oct 2014 - Best 'EVO' Drivers Cars.
#231 - Feb 2017 - Renaultsport Celebration.

I'll be popping up pics and prices in the For Sale section of the forum in due course.