EVO magazines - #231, #253 & #315 - TROPHY featured.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well, the weekend's here, so as a displacement activity to avoid thinking or participating in any Christmas shopping malarky, I've been hiding away in my lair at home doing more magazine sorting and have unearthed further duplicate copies of EVO featuring our beloved Trophy. So here we are, as promised, the next selection of mags available for sale.

First up, Issue #231, full Renaultsport feature issue with multiple RS articles. This copy is in generally in very good condition, only let down by a slight crease on the top edge of the cover. Again, this in an issue getting hard to find now in good condition. Pricing for this one is: £6.50.

Evo_231_01.jpg
Evo_231_02.jpg
Evo_231_03.jpg

Next up is a Issue #253, I have two of these available, both in good order. This issue features a group test with the then latest Ford Fiesta ST, they'd thrown the then elderly Trophy into the mix with the moderns as a benchmark, and with an outcome... well, I won't spoil it, you can read the article.. :D These issues are priced at £6.00 each.

Evo_253_01.jpg
Evo_253_02.jpg
Evo_253_pair.jpg

And finally in this batch.... Issue #315, the EVO 25th anniversary issue, with their countdown of best "EVO" cars, which of course wouldn't be complete without the Trophy! This issue is fairly recent, so is in absolutely perfect, as new, hot off the press condition. Pricing for this is: £7.50.

Evo_315_01.jpg
Evo_315_02.jpg

As per my previous mag sales, the prices above are subject to the addition of P&P costs.

And yes, there's more to come, but that's probably enough for now... :D

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Issues #231 & #315 now SOLD.

The two issue #253's still available...