EVO magazines - #083, #091 & #135. Trophy features.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm just continuing the cataloging of my magazine collections and have selected out some more Trophy specific magazines to offer here for sale, 1st dibs for forum members.

First up is the iconic issue #83 - September 2005 featuring the 1st EVO test of the car up against the BMW M6 no less, cracking article. These are rare, and getting hard to find now. This copy of the magazine is generally tidy but does have a crease running through it where it's been folded at some stage in it's life, and a bit of damage on the rear cover, therefore it's not perfect but certainly a good 'reader copy'. This is reflected by a pricing at: £8.00.

Evo_083_01.jpg
Evo_83_grouped.jpg

Next up is issue #91 - May 2006. The 'Fast Club 2006' one, featuring the Trophy pitched on a variety of track tests. This copy is in generally good condition for it's age, priced at £6.00.

Evo_091_01.jpg

Evo_091_02.jpg

And finally in this EVO installment is Issue #135 - The '100 greatest drivers cars' issue this one having the 'Collectors Edition' cover too. Cracking article and this example is I'd say is in good condition for it's age. Priced at £6.50.

Evo_135_01.jpg
Evo_135_02.jpg
IMG_0082.jpg

All mag prices above are subject to P&P at cost.

Cheers! I do have more to go through and sort yet, so if you have further interest in others please just drop me a DM. :)

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The cover picture on EVO 135. Is that in Wales somewhere, if so where, and was it a location we used on the Welsh Weekenders.

I dont seem to remember going there.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The cover picture on EVO 135. Is that in Wales somewhere, if so where, and was it a location we used on the Welsh Weekenders.

I dont seem to remember going there.
Good question Dave!

I think that shot is looking towards Llyn Gwynant from a car park on the A498... I don't think it's on the WW route, but happy to be corrected. ;)

Quick snap here from Google street view:

Wales_view_1.jpg

Last edited:

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Might just have to have a ,," jolly jape" in the Zed next year....And take in some of the roads that i havnt done,,, yet....