EVO #135 & Modern Classics - 'Vive la Clio' magazines.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well the weekend's here, which means I've had another opportunity to root through my magazine collections for more Trophy and Renaultsport Clio related issues.

So, available to buy this week are firstly; EVO issue #135 - from October 2009 this is the '100 Greatest Cars' issues which of course features the Trophy, both on the cover shot and also within the articles inside, great issue! This one is in lovely condition for it's age, priced at £6.50.

Secondly, it's the August 2018 copy of 'Modern Classics', much of the issue is dedicated to the Renaultsport Clio, with various articles spanning the various iterations and also the R5 Turbo. As we all know, 'Modern Classics' are now no more, and these issues are becoming a bit of a rarity. This one is in very nice condition and is priced at £8.00.

The above prices subject to the addition of postage costs, if you're interested, please do drop me a PM.
Cheers! Ed.

Evo_135a.jpg

EVO #135.

ModernClassics_Clios_01.jpg

MODERN CLASSICS #27

Reaction score
Trophy No.
How weird is that. I have the exact same magazine. It was given to me about 3 months ago by a work colleague who saw my trophy in the staff car park. 20240221_173722~2.jpg