Eibach front yellow spring

Reaction score
Pretty sure I've got one in the garage, I'm working away this week but will check on Friday.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Pretty sure I've got one in the garage, I'm working away this week but will check on Friday.

Can always pop and grab it one lunch time if you are free? I was at your neck of the woods picking up an engine mount a few weeks ago and it was a great drive from Exeter.

Thank you,

Daniel

Reaction score
Pretty sure I have a spare set of these springs in my garage too. Will check and let you know. Thanks pete

Reaction score
hi mate, just checked and i have two full sets of springs in my garage. I have a a full set of the yellow eibach springs in pretty good condition and then a set of front springs (they are black with what looks like a red/black marking on them) and then a set of yellow rears (which look pretty rusted but in fairness have just come off my car and were fine)

I live in Bristol so could sort out meeting half way or i could post them if you want the fronts. not sure of the going rate for a set of fronts so make me a sensible offer and i am sure you can have them.

Thanks

Pete

Attachments

• IMG_2791.JPG
    IMG_2791.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Reaction score
Can always pop and grab it one lunch time if you are free? I was at your neck of the woods picking up an engine mount a few weeks ago and it was a great drive from Exeter.

Thank you,

Daniel

No worries mate, will check when I get home Thursday night and let you know.