Collecting Cars - Another Trophy #175

GPH

Reaction score
£10865 including buyers fee is cheapish and it has had a lot of money spent on it but this shows that top money will only be paid for cars close to standard and in excellent condition This was neither.
Dawn's was only 15k miles less (at 45k) but was minty fresh and got 55% more money at £17k

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep thought it should have maybe made a little more - was it the engine upgrades do we think

Well the owner is on here so hope not to offend. I don’t think it was the engine mods though a buyer will always wonder how well that has been done. I think it was in the detail of the final finish.

Reaction score
I think the posts about the possible rust on the rear of the car didn’t help and a few other Facebook comments without people actually seeing the car didn’t help the seller to get a good price.

I think the engine mods were good and should compliment the price/car so a bit surprised it didn’t make more

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Observing the 5 figure sums Matchbox vehicles made on "Scouting for Toys", I`m thinking these are the one`s to invest in.

Never open the original packaging & zero upkeep!