Centre cap part number

Reaction score
Does anyone have a genuine Trophy Turini centre cap they can read the part number off the back for me please. I have a feeling the part number on the back is the same as the 172 cup caps and Renault just used a different part number on the bag for the Anthracite caps... Thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks, I saw that thread but pretty sure it's listing the Renault part number (the one on the bag) rather than the one on the back of the cap.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks, I saw that thread but pretty sure it's listing the Renault part number (the one on the bag) rather than the one on the back of the cap.
I can’t remember which storage unit my hoard of centre caps are in now, but if they’re somewhere at home, I’ll try and have a look for you later.

Reaction score
I can’t remember which storage unit my hoard of centre caps are in now, but if they’re somewhere at home, I’ll try and have a look for you later.

Much appreciated thanks! I think I might have Trophy centre caps but they have 172 cup part numbers on the back and I need some for silver rather than anthracite wheels.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
So, what you’re after is the part number for the silver 172 Cup centre caps?

I believe this to be:

172Cup (silver): 8200244716
182 Trophy (anthracite): 8200514740

Essentially they are the same thing though so may share the same casting marks / numbers on the back. Could always just have the ones you have refinished to match the wheels..

Reaction score
Yes mine have 716 on the back but are Anthracite, when you look for the 716 part number it always shows the 172 Cup centre caps so just trying to determine what I actually have.